Simon Rowson in
July 31, 2011 |
The competition has now ended, sadly. But a huge congratulations to Jeremy LaMont for winning!
Timegate’s top notch downloadable first-person shooter hit the PlayStation Network this week and you’ll see a review pop up on the site early next week. Until then, though, we have a single US PSN code for the game to give away!
The game features:
- Mobilize by Drop Spawning from 15,000 feet, use Jet Packs to evade enemies, and ram opponents in Overdrive
- Campaign mode: 5-hour story-driven single-player campaign
- Conquest mode: Large-scale multiplayer for up 32 players
- Swarm mode: Four player co-op mode where shooter gameplay meets tower defense
- Offline bot support for all game modes
- Highly customizable weapon and equipment loadouts; deep level progression and unlockable content systems
- Dynamic Combat Missions: ensure no two multiplayer games ever play the same
- Dedicated Servers for all platforms, robust Stats Portal and Clan Management tools
To be in with a chance of winning and grabbing yourself a free copy of the game, simply click here to email us and the winner will be selected at random. That’s it! (Keep in mind that you’ll need a US PSN account to redeem the code.)
(Competition ends Tuesday 2nd August.)